The polyphonic MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9, and Key 9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards. The MEL 9 pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron sounds; Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Clarinet, Flute, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir. Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation. It even tracks bends, slides and dive bombs!Features
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir.
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down do the open A string as well as keyboards.
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As its turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSUDimensions: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)