2006 was the Diamond Anniversary of Fender (1946-2006), and to celebrate, Fender created some special models that incorporate a balance of vintage and modern features. They were only available in 2006! The Fender 60th Anniversary Commemorative American Jazz Bass is designed for a player or collector – anyone who wants to own a piece of bass guitar history.
- Premium-quality collector’s item with a ton of custom features
- Alder body and graphite-reinforced maple neck
- US Vintage pickups and S-1 Switching
For the Fender fan, collector, or any player looking to own a piece of guitar history, the Fender 60th Anniversary Commemorative American Jazz Bass is one to drool over. from its US Vintage pickups to its tastefully engraved neckplate and jeweled headstock, it speaks volumes about the 60-year history of Fender.
This is a used bass owned by a collector in pristine condition showing almost no signs of use!
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst (Polyurethane Finish)
- Finish: Polyurethane, Satin Polyurethane Neck
- Neck Wood: Maple (graphite reinforced)
- Body Wood: Alder
- Machine Heads: Cast open back
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Position Markers: White Pearloid
- Scale Length: 34″
- Pickups: 2 Vintage American Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups (Mid & Bridge)
- Controls: 2-Position Push/Push S-1 Switch; Volume 1, Volume 2, Master Tone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: American (Strings-Thru-Body)
- Pickup Switching: S-1
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Commemorative 60th Anniversary Case