The G&L ASAT® Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven.
The ASAT Classic’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability.
This used G&L is from 1996 and is in exceptional condition for its age. It shows only minor signs of normal play wear and comes with a hardshell case!
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on 3 bolt neck
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- BODY WOOD: Alder
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple
- FINGERBOARD Rosewood
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2″ radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: Plastic Hardshell