Rare italian-built 1967 Goya Rangemaster 109R in Sunburst finish. Appears to be all original! Features a double-cutaway thinline maple body with 2x chrome-covered Split-pickups. The multi control panels that were common with Italian instruments from that era include a master volume next to three tone options, low, medium and high. The upper controls are for pickup selection, as the pickups are split into 3+3 x 2. So the controls are: 1+2, 1+4, 2+3, 3+4, off. Great slim neck with a rosewood fretboard, great playbility and a large variety of sounds. Includes the original hardshell-case.
- Thinline body – maple w/double-cutaway,
- Bolt-on neck w/slim c-profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/22 original frets,
- 2x original chrome-covered split-pickups ,
- 1x Master-Vol., 3x Tone-settings,
- Pickup-selections: 3+3 x 2,
- Adjustable roller bridge,
- Hardshell case.