The Manley Variable Mu Limiter / Compressor is one of the very few compressors that has become a standard in Mastering studios and contributed to most hit records over the last decade and probably the next. This is a used unit in excellent working condition!
- Manley input & output transformers with nickel laminations in mu-metal cases with flat frequency response from 20Hz-25KHz
- Balanced Inputs and Outputs(600 ohms)
- Fully differential ALL-TUBE circuitry using one each 5670, 5751, 7044 or 5687, & 12AL5 per channel
- Independently regulated B+ and Heater supplies
- Hard-wire Bypass switch
- Silent conductive plastic dual Input attenuator
- Recovery 5 steps: 0.2s, 0.4s, 0.6s, 4sec., 8sec.
- Variable Attack: 25 ms-70 ms
- Continuously variable Threshold
- Limit (4:1 to 20:1) or Compress (1.5 to 1)
- Large Illuminated Sifam Meters
- Stereo Link Switch
- Maximum gain: 35dB
- Max. output: +30dBu (26Vrms) 26dB Headroom
- <0.1% THD @ 1kHz Noise floor: -85dB typical
- Power Consumption (120/240VAC): 80 watts
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer changeover switch and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 19 x 3 1/2 x 10 (chassis occupies 2u) Power transformer protrudes 3.5″ out the back of the chassis.
There are no reviews yet.