The Concert Series is all about Warm Tone. These are the lightest soundboards built by RainSong using unidirectional carbon. Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce soundboard. Thus, it is not surprising that this line produces a warmer tone.
The RainSong Orchestra Model is the most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is our most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the OM one of our most individually expressive guitars. Because of Projection Tuned Layering™, the OM is capable of strong projection. It won’t rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the OM, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied guitar.
- Soundboard All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong’s Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong’s Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins.
- Case Customized hardshell case.
- Finish UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.1 inches
- Lower bout: 15.3 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T / LR Baggs Stagepro Element
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.