Here at Guitar Hangar, we love Rainsong guitars. Their hybrid carbon fiber and glass fiber bodies resist temperature and humidity swings, so they don’t need to be adjusted every time the wind blows or the temperature changes. As one of our customers likes to say, “you could paddle a canoe down a river with a Rainsong and then play a show with it later that night” (although we don’t recommend it).Rainsong guitars are the perfect for players that want a premium-quality guitar that sounds AMAZING, yet doesn’t need a lot of maintenance and care. They’re also great for performers or players on the road, because the hybrid material resists damage. If you own a Rainsong, you can travel anywhere and rest assured that you’re not going to open the case at a gig and find a big split or crack down the middle of the guitar… because carbon fiber doesn’t crack!The Rainsong Concert Hybrid Series (CH models)The Concert Hybrid series is the best of all worlds. Designed with the performing artist in mind, the Concert Hybrid series harmoniously blends the best features from all the various Rainsong lines. The Rainsong Concert Hybrid series features the warm and responsive unidirectional Carbon soundboard from the Concert Series, the mellow Carbon/Glass body construction from the Hybrid Series, and Rainsong’s intimate short-scale 12-fret neck featured on the Shorty. The stunning high-gloss finish on the soundboard is complemented by a visually pleasing satin body and the comfortable playability of a satin neck. Blacked-out appointments give the Concert Hybrid series instruments an understated yet distinctly suave appearance. The Rainsong CH-PA Parlor Size Acoustic The Parlor body combines the traditional compact shape with a modern Venetian cutaway for a perfectly proportioned intimate guitar with excellent access to the upper frets. A lower bout of 13-1/3â€� and depth of 4-1/8â€� makes it RainSongs smallest body. Don’t let the small size fool you, the Rainsong Parlor is louder than it looks! There are numerous versions of the CH-PA available (listed below). What you see here is the Rainsong CH-PA1100NSG, which is the base model at the heart of all the CH Parlor size acoustics. This guitar is a true acoustic, with no electronics installed. It ships with a padded gig bag.
- Soundboard: All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories: Black Tusq&trade Nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Finish: UV protective, clear urethane. High gloss on soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout:: 13.34 inches
- Body Length:: 18.78 inches
- Neck width at nut:: 1.75 inches
- Scale length:: 24.875 inches
- Tuning machines:: Black Gotoh with 1:18 gear ratio
- Overall Length: 37.78 inches
- Frets Clear of Body: 12