RainSong V-OM1000NSX Guitar
The Vintage Series embodies understated elegance. The traditional aesthetics of a spruce top fused with a robust unidirectional carbon soundboard is finished with an amber tint and supplemented with simple appointments.
To combine the stability and robustness of carbon fiber with the traditional aesthetics of wood, RainSong has developed SFT: Soundboard Fusion Technology.
After careful experimentation, RainSong Guitars has developed the ability to fuse a thin spruce soundboard and a unidirectional pre-impregnated carbon top in a single molding step. The resulting SFT soundboard is a composite matrix that resonates as a single unit, like a solid wood soundboard. The physical properties of the carbon fiber far exceed those of the thin wood. Hence the SFT soundboard maintains the imperviousness to humidity and temperature of carbon fiber.
An SFT soundboard delivers rich crystalline carbon sound subtly colored by wood.
NO Humidity Issues!
- Unidirectional carbon/spruce soundboard crafted using RainSong’s Soundboard Fusion Technology™ technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette.
- Body All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck All-graphite neck and epoxy fingerboard fabricated using RainSong’s Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Abalone dots inlay.
- LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem pickup
- Tusq™ Nut, saddle and abalone inlaid bridge pins.
- Customized hardshell case.
- UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Chrome plated Gotoh tuning machines with 1:18 gear ratio