A whole keyboard package ready to go! Comes with stand and seat as well as manuals!
About the Keyboard! The Roland JUNO-DS61 61-key synthesizer sports all of the quality sounds, intuitive operation, and portability of its predecessor, along with improved pianos, additional organs, waveform expansion capability, Phrase Pads, new vocal effects, and more. You can download over 1,000 free sounds, including top-quality acoustic piano collections, world instruments, percussion, and loops, and load them into the JUNO-DS61 via USB. You can call up sounds on-the-fly or use the JUNO-DS61’s adjustable parameters and real-time controls for custom patch-building. Eight Phrase Pads let you supplement your performances with samples and music files. Great for stage musicians and sound-tweakers alike, the Roland JUNO-DS61 is a phenomenal portable 61-key synthesizer!
- Portable synthesizer with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with comfortable synth action
- Loaded with performance-ready sounds including updated pianos and additional organs
- Access over 1,000 free downloadable EXP sounds from Roland’s Axial website
- Compatible with the previous-generation JUNO-Di’s patches
- Sample import function for playing your WAV files on the keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- 8 Phrase Pads for enhancing your performances with triggered samples and songs
- Mic input and dedicated reverb, vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- 8-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- Build a mobile recording studio with the integrated USB interface
About the Amp!
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
The 50-watt KC-80 is a miniature powerhouse with three line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-60, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 10-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the KC-80’s Sub Out jack.