The entry-level guitar. Redefined.
The Alvarez Regent Series is a high quality entry-level guitar line designed to provide value instruments with many features and specifications you’ll find in pro-level Alvarez models.
Components such as our bi-level bridge, scalloped bracing and PPS synthetic bone nut and saddle work together to generate great response and dynamic tonal capability, giving you a great overall playing experience, time after time.
The guitars have a classic look with a quality, high gloss finish and are made from traditional tonewood configurations and high-grade components. Regent Series has been designed with the student in mind, with a slightly slimmer neck profile and nut, making it very easy to hold and fret.
Regent Series gives new players an unforgettable experience with a guitar that is fun to play and sounds great. We ship all Regents in a quality gig bag so you can bring your guitar to lessons, practice, or even your first gig.
- Top Wood – Spruce
- Body Finish – Natural/Gloss
- Back and Sides Wood – African Mahogany
- Shape – Dreadnought
- Neck – Mahogany, Satin finish
- Bridge – Techwood
- Fingerboard – Techwood
- Nut and Saddle – PPS Synthetic Bone
- Tuner – Chrome, Die Cast
- Binding – Ivory ABS
- Strings – Steel
- Accessories – Alvarez 15mm Duo-Foam Deluxe Gig Bag
- Bracing Systems – Standard Scalloped X
- Neck Joint – Dovetail
- Neck Meets Body – 14th Fret
- Overall Length (mm) – 1028
- Body Width (mm) – 393
- Body Depth at Heel (mm) – 100
- Body Depth at Base (mm) – 121
- Scale (mm) – 648
- Scale (inches) – 25 1/2
- Number of Frets – 20
- Nut Width (mm) – 43
- Nut Width (inches) – 1 11/16
There are no reviews yet.