11 reverb types, with multiple variations too Electro-Harmonix’s reverb offerings, and the Oceans 11 continues to impress. In addition to the 11 modes listed below, a mode switch gives you alternative variations on many of the different reverb types. You can also connect an external footswitch to trigger infinite reverb effects. Check out the video below!
- Hall — rich and full sound of a grand concert hall
- Spring — brand-new tube spring reverb emulation
- Plate — lush and warm plate reverb
- Reverse — each note fades in backwards
- Echo — recirculates echoes through the plate reverb algorithm
- Trem — hall reverb plus tremolo
- Mod — modulated reverb
- Dyna — swells, gates, and ducks in response to your playing dynamics
- Auto-Inf — auto-infinite reverb, triggers a wash of reverb with each new note or strum
- Shim — shimmer reverb with an octave-shifted wash that blooms behind your core tone
- Poly — polyphonic reverb with two pitch shifts operating on your pre-reverb guitar tone
There are no reviews yet.