The original Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi set a standard amongst guitarists that has lasted since the 1970’s: Crunchy fuzz, big sustain, amazing tone. Jimi Hendrix, Carlos Santana, and many many more have used the Big Muff to get their signature sound for years. Well now you can get that same tone in a pedal made specifically for bass guitar!
With voicing inspired by the battle-tank green, Russian Big Muff and a classic Big Muff Pi layout of Sustain, Tone and Volume controls, it provides sounds ranging from a slight but satisfying grit to an over-the-top wall of bass fuzz.
- Tailor your drive/distortion sound with Sustain, Tone and Volume knobs
- Features a Dry switch that mixes your dry bass, at unity level, with the Nano Bass Big Muff’s distortion
- True bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Road worthy die-cast chassis
- 9Volt battery included
- EHX 9.6DC-200 AC adaptor available
There are no reviews yet.