The “200” jumbo style might be the world’s most famous acoustic guitar, known equally for its majestic look and focused, complex sound. Since the late 1930s, many of the great rhythm guitarists and singers have made the “200” their primary acoustic instrument both on stage, on recordings, and even on record covers, including Don Everly, Bob Dylan, Robbie Robertson, Emmylou Harris, Elvis Presley, Gram Parsons, Buddy Holly, and Pete Townshend who used a “200” Jumbo to compose the songs for The Who’s rock opera Tommy. The “200” Jumbo acoustic guitar is still a must-have for guitarists in every genre of music. And now the Ltd. Ed. “EJ-200 Artist” makes that classic sound affordable to everyone.
Based on Epiphone’s legendary EJ-200, the Ltd. Ed. “EJ-200 Artist” features the same “Jumbo” body as the original with a select spruce top with hand-scalloped bracing for superior tone along with select maple back and sides which not only support the top but also help amplify its classic full-bodied tone.
This is a used guitar in excellent condition!
- Top material: Select spruce with hand-scalloped bracing
- Body material: Select maple
- Body size: Jumbo
- Neck material: Hard maple
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Dovetail
- Truss Rod: 2-way adjustable
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood with pearloid “dot” inlays
- Binding fingerboard: 1-ply (White)
- Body: 6-ply (W/B/W/B/W/B)
- Fingerboard radius: 14″
- Frets: 20; medium
- Bridge: Rosewood; Reverse-Belly
- Saddle: Compensated
- Nut width: 1-11/16″
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Epiphone “Deluxe” with 18:1 ratio
- Other: “Limited Edition” logo on back of headstock