The AEG Series’ slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. These guitars combine easy playability, classic solid and sunburst finishes and mahogany bodies with spruce tops to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. High quality Fishman® Sonicore pickups and Ibanez preamps with onboard tuners provide the sparkling tones that sound great in any venue.
Crafted with agility and comfort in mind, the AEG1812II is a superb 12-string acoustic/electric stage-ready for your next gig! Featuring a thinner body with a 25″ scale length, the AEG1812 was developed to please the electric guitarist with a less acoustic feel.
That said, with It’s beautiful spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and rosewood fretboard providing a sprightly response even without amplification, the AEG1812 Is not lacking as an acoustic instrument either.
Features Fishman Sonicore pickup with an AEQ-SP2 preamp, a quick and easy to use on-board tuner and chrome die-cast tuners.
- body shape: AEG body
- top: Spruce top
- back & sides: Mahogany back & sides
- neck: Mahogany
- fretboard: Rosewood
- bridge: Rosewood
- body binding: Ivory
- soundhole rosette: Abalone
- tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast Tuner
- number of frets: 21
- bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge pin
- strings: D’Addario® EXP36 Coated 80/20 Bronze, Light (.010-.047 Gauge)
- pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
- preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4″ outputs
- battery: 9V Battery
- finish top: Gloss
- finish back and sides: Gloss
- finish neck back: Satin