The TMB100L features an asymmetric double-cutaway mahogany body bolted to a maple neck with a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with white dot position markers. Components include a pair of Ibanez Dynamix passive pickups mounted in a red tortoise pickguard with a Precision pickup at the neck and a Jazz pickup at the bridge, an Ibanez custom preamp with a two-band EQ, a B10 bridge with 19mm string spacing, a plastic nut and Ibanez open tuning machines.
The Ibanez DXP neck pickup and DXJ bridge pickup provide the rich, vintage sound.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- Neck Type – TMB4 Maple Neck
- Top/Back/Body – Poplar Body
- Fretboard – Jatoba Fretboard White Dot Inlay
- Fret – Medium Frets
- Number of Frets – 20
- Bridge – B10 Bridge
- String Space – 19mm
- Neck Pickup – Dynamix P Neck Pickup – Passive
- Bridge Pickup – Dynamix J Bridge Pickup – Passive
- Equalizer – Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
- Factory Tuning – 1G,2D,3A,4E
- String Gauge – .045/.065/.085/.105
- Hardware Color – Chrome
- Scale – 864mm/34″
- a : Width – 41mm at NUT
- b : Width – 62mm at 20F
- c : Thickness – 21.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness – 24.5mm at 12F
- Radius – 240mmR