The GC3CE is a stage-worthy acoustic-electric classical guitar that features solid-top construction, a soft Venetian-style cutaway and a superior-sounding Takamine electronics system.
Ready for any performance situation, the GC3CE features a fan-braced solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides that produce a rich, resonant sound. The comfortable mahogany neck and laurel fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4T preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a beautiful inlaid mosaic rosette, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, laurel headcap, chrome tuners with white pearl buttons and an elegant gloss finish.
- String Type: Nylon
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Classical
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Classical Fan
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 25.6″
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Classical with White Pearl Buttons
- Bridge Material: Laurel with Compensated Saddle
- Nut/Saddle Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:2″
- Electronics: Takamine TP-4T Preamp with 3-band EQ and Built-in Tuner
- Strings: Nylon
- Manufacturer Part Number: TAKGC3CENAT