The GC5 is an elegant classical guitar that features deluxe cosmetic appointments, solid-top construction and a warm, resonant sound that will bring out the best in your music.
An ideal choice for players looking for a refined and well-balanced classical guitar, the GC5 combines a fan-braced solid spruce top with black walnut back and sides to produce all of the rich, nylon-string tone players expect from a Takamine classical guitar. The comfortable mahogany neck and laurel fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the dovetail neck joint provides superior wood-to-wood contact for better resonance and excellent structural stability.
Other great features include a beautiful inlaid mosaic rosette, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, laurel headcap, gold tuners with white pearl buttons and a luxurious gloss finish.
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Black Walnut
- Body Bracing: Classical Fan
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 25.6″
- Tuning Machines: Gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons
- Bridge Material: Laurel with Compensated Saddle
- Nut/Saddle Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 2″
- Manufacturer Part Number: TAKGC5NAT
There are no reviews yet.