Throughout the years, the Artcore line has provided excellent hollow and semi-hollow body instruments for working musicians. The Artcore Vintage series continues this tradition with guitars that recapture the style and sophistication of the good old days. Artcore Vintage models immediately feel as comfortable as a beloved old leather jacket.
The Ibanez ASV73 Artcore Vintage Semi-Hollowbody’s stylish aged finished body is made to handle almost any musical challenge imaginable. The set-in neck features a bound Laurel fretboard with aged white block inlays and medium frets for a super smooth feel. The ASV73’s Classic Elite pickups deliver a full-bodied tone and well-balanced output. Sure Grip III knobs provide non-slip functionality and an ART-1 bridge provides improved sustain and tuning stability.
- neck type AS Artcore NyatohSet-in neck
- top/back/side Linden top Linden backLinden sides
- fretboard Bound Laurel fretboardAged Acrylic block inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge ART-1 bridge
- string space 10.4mm
- tailpiece Quik Change III
- neck pickup Classic Elite (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Classic Elite (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- nut Plastic
- hardware color Antique Chrome
- Scale : 628mm/24.7″
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 24mm at 9F
- Radius : 305mmR
There are no reviews yet.