Here we have a blast from the past! The Roland G-707 Midi guitar with the original hardshell case. The guitar electronics work as they should. It does not include a synth or the midi cable. Guitar is very clean and plays great!
- Body: Ash
- Finish: Acrylic, silver, red, or black
- Neck: Maple with ABS stabilizer bar
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Bridge: Roland tremolo
- Nut: Polycarbonate
- Tuning machines: Gotoh, 6 in-line
- Pickups: Two Roland Humbuckers
- Scale: 25 1/2″
- Truss Rod: Single, Adjustable
- Neck Width: 1 5/8″
- Body Width:9″
- Body Depth: 1 3/4″
- Overall Length: 39 1/2″
- Weight: 8 lbs 12 oz.
There are no reviews yet.