This polyphonic powerhouse flawlessly transposes your pitch in two different directions over a +/- 3 octave range: transpose up, down or both, simultaneously! Staggering whammy effects and dive bombs, bends, harmonies, cross-fades between your dry and transposed sounds, cocked pitch shifting… this pedal does it all.
The 11-position Shift switch selects the maximum transposition starting with D (Detune), a shift of 17 cents that creates a chorus or doubling effect. This table details the pitch effect relative to the original note.
The Dual setting outputs two pitch-shifted signals. The first follows the Shift knob as if in UP mode. The second transposed signal depends on whether the Slammi Plus is set to Pitch or X-Fade.
When in X-Fade mode, the secondary signal is set by the Pitch Mix knob and does not bend. The interval choices are in half-step increments up to +/-1 octave. The volume of the secondary signal decreases by sweeping the pedal from heel to toe.
Featuring a rugged, lightweight design with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism, the Slammi Plus is your ultimate polyphonic pitch shifter harmony pedal.
- Space-conscious, foot-controlled polyphonic pitch shifter
- For guitar, bass, or synth
- Marries the soul of an EHX Pitch Fork to a wah-sized expression pedal
- Transpose/shift single notes or entire chords
- X-Fade transitions seamlessly between wet and dry sounds
- Dual mode creates 11 unique interval combinations
- Detune creates subtle chorus effects (17 cents)
- ±3-octave range