Here’s another one for the collector. This 2010 Fender 50th Anniversary Jazz Bass is like brand new with the plastic still on the pickguard and the tuners! Literally unplayed and showing no signs of use with the exception of one tiny pin sized spec of a finish chip on the side of the lower bout. It features a gorgeous Candy Apple Red with matching headstock, it is as stunning as it is classic Fender. Comes with original case and all case candy.
Celebrate 50 years of solid bass performance with the 50th Anniversary Jazz Bass! Bringing together the best elements of Jazz Basses from previous incarnations, this is the ultimate bass for J Bass fans. The alder body offers up traditional Fender bass tones, which are amplified by the pair of ’75 Vintage Jazz Bass pickups.
The J Bass has always been favored by players seeking a faster neck, and 50th Anniversary Jazz Bass certainly delivers. The feel of the familiar C-shaped neck is enhanced by the rolled fingerboard edges, and classy pearloid block inlays run the length of the rosewood fingerboard. As with any instrument, tone is a primary concern, and the high-mass vintage-style bridge bolsters both tone and sustain. Rounding out the classic touches on this very cool bass are chrome pickup covers and a bass-side thumb rest. Whether you’ve been rocking the Jazz Bass since its birth or you’re a more recent convert, Fender has offered up a Jazz Bass for the ages with this amazing instrument!
- Alder Body
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish, Candy Apple Red
- Maple “C” Shape Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 34.00″ Scale Length
- 1.50″ Nut Width
- Chrome hardware
- Fender/Hipshot Vintage Keys with Tapered Shafts Tuning Keys
- High-Mass Vintage Bridge, (Strings-Thru-Body), with Nickel Plated Brass Saddles
- Two ’75 Vintage Jazz Bass Single-coil Pickups
- Volume 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Accessories: Cable, Strap, Case
- Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- White Pearloid Block Position Markers
- ’70s bridge pickup spacing
- Bass-side thumb rest
- Chrome Bridge and Pickup Covers
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges,
- Collectable 50th Anniversary Jazz Bass Brochure
- Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work