- 25.4mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Single-braced Legs
- Boom/Straight Convertible Tilter
- Fine Gear Tilter
- Boom Arm Length : 400mm (15 3/4″)
- Noiseless Design
ITEM DETAILSThe StageMaster Boom Single-Braced Cymbal Stand has several features:
- Reversible Bottom – The cymbal bottom protects the cymbal’s center hole from the tilter’s shaft and threads. If part of the nylon sleeve wears out, you can continue to use the cymbal bottom by turning it upside down.
- Cymbal Mate – You can choose two Cymbal Mate positions for Ride or China cymbals: Flat up for a looser fit or down for a tighter fit.
- Noiseless Design – All TAMA cymbal stands in the Roader and Stage Master lineups were designed with the elimination of stand noise a top priority. A special rubber cap at the end of the upper tube eliminates swaying and rattling, and a special nylon sleeve underneath the die-cast joint of the base section further reduces swaying.
- Boom/Straight Converter – If there’s no room for a boom stand, the boom fits neatly into the upper tube and becomes a straight stand.